email: hello@stutuckerphotography.co.uk

Stu Tucker Photography, a Bath Wedding Photographer.

Stu Tucker Documentary & Portrait Photography, Bath Wedding Photographer, Uk, Somerset, Destination

Bath, Somerset, Wedding photography

Hi, welcome to

Stu Tucker Photography

Welcome to romance, welcome mood, welcome to passion with rich tones and a filmic like feel. Let your day tell the story and let me capture it. Natural documentary images and epic portrait shots that are canvas worthy. 

With the process of my unique editing style, making images stand out and show off your day.

Unique, Sophisticated & just what you deserve. It’s the little things that builds the story of the day. The ambience, the nerves, the joy, the love. All captured with enthusiasm and passion.

Why booked me? because I like to keep images real. 95% of what I shoot on the day is documenting the story as it unfolds. Then the other 5% is those obligatory mantle piece shots for Nan & Gramps, Plus those beautiful portraits I'm know well for shooting.



“Stu is amazing so professional and patient with us all, would definitely recommend”

Stu Tucker Photography - Midsomer Norton BA3 2FF